How to Adopt
AN APPLICATION TO ADOPT
- You will be required to complete our adoption application by clicking the adopt button next to the pet you are interested in. It will take you to our online application.
- All initial contact will be through email, we will contact you via phone with any questions we have pertaining to your application.
- We require that all pets in the home be spayed/neutered unless there are health reasons that can be verified in writing with the vet.
- With all applications we do a background search, we will contact your references and your veterinarian, and do a home visit and/or request photos of your home and fence / yard.
- Once Approved we will arrange a meet and greet for you to meet your future family member.
- Out of state adoptions will be considered on a case by case.
Adoption Criteria for Adopting
Other adoption criteria may apply on a case by case basis
We do not always approve the first application received. We look for the BEST fit for the dog and your family.
Please note that adoption fees are non-refundable.
We require a fenced in yards especially for large breeds dogs but can make exceptions depending on the dog.
You must own your home and be over the age of 23 – we do not adopt to renters unless you have a long rental history at your current address.